I believe that
SURVIVAL OF THE MOST LOVING
is the only ethic that will ensure not only a healthy personal life but also a healthy planet. It is a sentiment also expressed by author Anita Moorjani in her book “Dying to be me”. She says..
LOVE IS NOT A LUXURY.
‘Love yourself like your life depends on it, because it does!’
Anita understood and experienced that learning to love and accept herself unconditionally brought her back from the very brink of death
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO…
- Allow you to move from knowing we should love ourselves in theory to actually loving ourselves in practice by connecting the Mind to the Body and Spirit
- Explain Step-by-step processes to help you develop self-love, self-respect and self-value
- Practical tools, tips and exercises to help you feel empowered to be your authentic self
- Help you recognise what having a healthy dose of self-love looks like in a relationship
- Help you experience that when you start loving yourself you will naturally raise your personal vibration and start to heal your life on every level.
WE WILL LEARN TO THINK AND SAY…
I commit to honouring my own feelings and needs as much as I honour the feelings and needs of others. I can stand strong in the truth of my own value and worthiness…no matter what.
WE CAN HOLD A BIGGER VISION FOR OUR LIVES… it’s something we give birth to…from the love and compassion in our hearts….start to practice being the person you know you can be by coming on this exciting, ground-breaking and life-changing course.
We cannot give to others what we do not have so loving ourselves becomes absolutely necessary before we can truly love anyone else.
You can be of service in the world when you love yourself and allow your light to shine brightly, children especially feel this energy. You bring yourself wherever you go and your presence changes your surroundings.